GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Hi maurico Well mate I fly out today for my five day break there...

1. 4,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 844
    Hi maurico
    Well mate I fly out today for my five day break there are two main area's that are waiting for completion the main one being the crushing circuit which is scheduled to be working by the end of the week
    So when I get back I hope to see those dump trucks backing up to the top of the Rom wall and dumping into the primary crusher .
    The other part is around the tower mills and scavenger floatation circuit which has not stopped concentrate production it will however once online improve fe content of the concentrate .
    All the temporary screen's and conveyors were demobed last week so that's one more expense gotten rid of .
    The construction crew's are getting smaller and we are now flat out working around the tower mill's we are very busy and concentrated in this area as I said before the pace is moving along quite quickly , but still a bit to go .
    I'm hoping we are the bottom of this and now it's just the hft 's swapping shares back and forth .
    Anyone you speak to here agrees Karara will come good eventually when it's up and fully running .
    People who are not in this industry have to realise the enormous amount of work that has gone into the building of the plant and infrastructure .
    Sit tight you've only lost if you sell .
    Anything I post is unofficial I'm sure if you rang or emailed hq in Perth they would be happy to answer any questions .
    Cheers and good luck .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.