AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Redgkey,Before i start waffling crap, i would like to let you...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Redgkey,

Before i start waffling crap, i would like to let you know that this is just my opinion on the director selling shares and it is totally independent of the actual potential of AVB. The two cases are mutually exclusive in this particular post. Thanks.

I believe directors,like us are human too. They too need money to live a life and I think there is nothing wrong with them selling some of the shares they hold. Do you think it would be better if they just keep their shares forever? That in my opinion is impossible. They have to sell some of their shares some point in the future if not now because there is this little thing in all human beings called DREAM~. :)

Imagine if we are directors of AVB and the company has finally achieved some success, i.e a significant increase of market cap through great drilling results(You may not agree but let's keep this argument out of this post), and there is this small little dream we have had for so long that we think of every night before we go to bed, and constantly been talking to our family with, will you sell some shares and make this small little dream come true after all these years of hard work? I think it's a fair thing to do. I for one will do the same if I am one of the directors of AVB.

Just my very very honest and humble personal opinion.

Cheers,
    jonga01
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.