RGT 3.03% 32.0¢ argent biopharma limited

What is the go with this share, page-11

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    I am doubtful that the price can dip much further as the price volume seems to behave like a highly compressed spring, waiting for a strong recoil at any moment. One must have strong courage to buy into a big position when price is right cheap now, if you plan to make BIG money from stock market.

I like the management team which seems to have strong executional capability in the way they are growing MXC into a global company. Developing CannEpil for Epilepsy is a really smart move given the huge market potential right in Australia, 230,000 new cases a year! Once proven, assuming 10% prescription for CannEpil would result in A$230m a year for MXC.

Securing the full license in Malta with 4,000 sq m facility is a great feat that enables MXC to serve the 740m population European market with $50 billion cannabis industry currently. This will give MXC a first mover advantage compared against other competitors into the Europe.

The fact that HMJR own about 2.4% also gives me lot of comfort. Why would HMJR only selected four pot stocks under ASX out of so many really spoke a lot about MXC. And I believe that HMJR would be staring at MXC all the time to see how they can buy from open market cheaply.

Don't wait too long as I have a strong feeling that a strong rally is about to begin. Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $15.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $6.532K 19.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.