What is the Gospel?, page-3

1. 23,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Gospel means Good News.
    Flesh in Hebrew means Good News.

John 1:14 And the Word Good News became and dwelt in us...........................and we beheld the glory of it, glory as only begotten from the Father full of grace and truth.

John 12:48 Jesus -> For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    John 6:63,68 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words (Fathers) that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (God is Spirit John 4:24).
    Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words (Fathers) of eternal life.

God's word is Glory.
    ----------------------------
    "the appearing of the glory of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ."

Notice there are TWO coming here, The Father AND Jesus.

• "And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world." (1 John 4:14)
    Sent as in after his Baptism.
    John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

Jesus was never sent from heaven, as the truth of Luke says, there is no way he existed before his birth, re Mary.
    The word and power of God is what came down and Made the 2nd Adam man, one nature like the first.
    Because he is not made of dust but by the word and power of God, he is referred to as heavenly and not earthly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.