AAM 0.00% 5.7¢ aumega metals ltd

Kermitgreat post. so nistrams is about (I guessed that from...

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Kermit

great post.

so nistrams is about (I guessed that from being moderated last night). I can't see his posts because I put him on ignore sometime ago for this very reason.

I challenged nistrams to post the reasons substantiating his repetitive negative remarks re: AAM. I haven't a problem with being shown material I am not aware of so that's why I asked for it.

Never did I get a response to such as challenge. NEVER.

All we ask for is substantiated claims. Then we can discuss in a mature way!

So he called us 'airy fairy' did he? Ha!

Time may show that our faith in AAM was misplaced. If this is so then I can say from my well researched position that it would be because the company deliberately withheld information and/or the gold price plummeted and/or the cost of production went through the roof with inflation.

None of the above I can control.

So this is the risk we play for investing in speculative stocks. Except AAM is a producer and is far less speculative than otherwise implied.

There has been plenty of unsubstantiated statements here and many I believe are designed to scare holders - for whatever reason you can think of.

I'm guessing that market perception re: AAM is partly obscured by the operations of our neighbour Crescent Gold. Their costs are very high (toll treating and substantial transport) and ore grades are low (half our average grade). For petes sake their latest drilling only found smallish intercepts of <10g/t.

Regis to the north is siting on twice as many resources at half the grade. Its market cap is nearly 10 times AAM and it isn't even producing yet.

So I welcome a well structured referenced reasoned post explaining why we are 'airy fairy' wishful thinking investors. Hey I might even remove my ignore classification is such a post is forthcoming.

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.7¢ $16.72K 285.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62439 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 107420 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.