MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

What is the green ammonia project worth, page-100

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    From where I come from (I used to work in consulting & advisory), I would have to pre-empt appearing very unprofessional to clients by saying something along the line of "We still aim to complete this process by the original deadline, but there is a possibility that it might be delayed due to reasons X, Y, Z. We will keep you updated on its progress and if there is a delay, we will provide an estimate of when it can be delivered as soon as we have a clearer picture on how those events unfold." Something like that, but probably more polished.

Again, I'm NOT complaining that a delay occurs. It is the standards of communication we have been witnessing. The MUST-NOT-DO in professional consulting is to inform your client that you are going to deliver late ex-post (after the fact). This happened last time when the DFS was due in June 2022 (management changed to Q3-22 in their presentation AFTER the deadline in June 2022 has already passed).

Very simply put, if there is or there might be a delay on something important, you need to communicate way in advance and with clarity and transparency to manage their expectations. In fact, managing clients' expectations is one of the most important things in business, which separates quality services and sub-par services.

What do we have in here? A quiet change from "Q3-22" to "H2-22".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.