SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Well what a treat to come home from a great week away to read...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    Well what a treat to come home from a great week away to read that.
    To say management has stuffed this up since the cap raise is a understatement.
    In BRW under how not to run a small biotech they should just have a photo of Jim Hallam and Jack Kerins.
    BB you were right all along.
    Complete and utter shambles thats all i can say re them.

As regards to the future, i totally understand why people have obvisouly sold and why they will continue to do so.
    Personally i can hold on until the end or whatever happens so thats what i intned to do for a few of reseasons.

1) Despite what people think this isnt the end, the company still will have money in the bank and the ip.
    Even as a shell asx co with no debt it is worth 2-3 mill (sp.002 - .003) and with money in the bank it cna basically sit there for as long as they want.

2) Now that we have shutdown the usa and will transfer ip to sbn the ip will have no incumbences so no negative return operations come with ip.

3) maybe (big maybe) we can get some license agreements

4) worst case we sit around, hopefully get a new board eventually and somebody turns things around.
    We can even wait until salvia takes off lol

5) maybe backdooring something else in to the shell.

And thats without a takeover whcih after the clean out today would be abit higher than .002, .003.
    Somebody bought today for a reason either to do with sbn, or the shell or maybe just to p&D down the track, who knows but any of the above will bring a higher sp than .002.

The above is not defending management they have cost us all dearly and i as angry as the rest of you, im just outlining why i wont sell at what i think the future may hold depending on what comes about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.