SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

AJ.......what a rant, talk about playing the man and not the...

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    AJ.......what a rant, talk about playing the man and not the ball. lol You did not argue against any of my major points, in fact all you did was confirm my view that if anything in this market no one is going pay a premium on the IP. I take it you are conceding the life span of the IP as you did not address that either.

Also the crisis was caused by bankers who did not heed real valuations and assumed that prices would continue upwards. They did not care for real valuations as they passed the loan on to others. Today however that will never happen again and valuations will be scrutinized and taking very seriously. And by the way what happend in the USA does not take away from argument of certinaity but only confirms what happens when certinaity is lost. So thanks for backing me up on that one.

So this bull dust that the value could be anywhere from 10$ to 10M$ is just nothing but wishful thinking from HC poster holding out for one last piece of hope.

Like Captain good by and good luck. Maybe in this credit squeezed world there my be some fool of a company willing to spend more on the IP than we paid 3 years ago,(knowing there is 5.5 years left on it) but that is really shoveling sh-t up hill and would give a new definition for wishful thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.