SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

what is the ip worth, page-44

1. 3,715 Posts.
    Many other much larger distributors beleieve Oraline 4 to be the best in the market too.

For Tim to come back in here and say the IP is worth nothing means that all those distributors know absolutely nothing and you guys know it all......... Give us a break.

Sputnick

It is part of the sales process - if the company was viable the IP would be worth something.

There were not enough distributor purchases to make the company viable. Coupled with this the complexity of the IP being tainted by the FDA fiasco, finding a buyer for it - especially when the plant is shut down - is going to be a tough row to hoe.

I know no more than the next person, and would love for my options to be worth something one day but can't see it happening. The company hung everything out on a China deal as the major strategy - and have been significantly burned.

At .2 cents, the company is valued at $1.6M odd - so if they have $400K left they would need to realistically find a buyer for $2M+ for the whole kit and caboodle of IP.

Not saying that it can't be done, but the OraLine and other tech is now several years old and competitors have decent products in the marketplace without FDA caveats hanging over them.

My opinion only, but I don't think there will be another buyer waiting to purchase my SBNOs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.