SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

what is the ip worth, page-50

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Hi sput. I think you find Tallmantim is closer to the mark than you might be willing to admit.

One thing I know for sure is that no one is going to pay more for the IP than we did. I can remember poster bragging about the ip book price when it was around 3M. Nobody minded then that poster were calling the price of the book value and recent purchase price. Strange that the same rational is no longer welcomed.

Two we have not been successful in stopping 7 other known competitors breaching our IP in regards to moulding design. So no competitor is going to pay for patents that they have effectively already copied or are breached.

Three effectively then of the five patents we purchased the only IP we have left that is worth anything is the membrane patent. You will then need to deduct the above facts mentioned in point two then from the price we original paid.

Four since our purchase price the market has gone to hell - 800 listed buyers in the USA, all our distributors and potential markets have come to naught - membranes are no longer being manufactured - distribution infrastructure collapsed- good will gone - in six months potential sales realistically could be zero. Since IP value is strongly related to sales does any one really think the IP has be enhanced in the last three years? NO

Five on top of all that whatever value is left its protections runs out in 5 years ....that three years less than when we brought it. Like I said it is not rocket science to realise that the IP is going to be substantially smaller in value than it was three years ago.

Zero is not unbelievable. 2M+ is totally unbelievable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.