STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

agree Starr.The other little detail, is that they mention the...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    agree Starr.

The other little detail, is that they mention the "2011 drill program" (which at this stage is now one well from what can be understood) is now financed from recent capital raising.

I hate reading between the lines, however there is 13 million cash left in total, that ain't going that far. So one would imagine unless they reach farmin deals, further funds will be required in 2012 for evaluation drilling??

618 - don't understand why you are comparing STX to SXY, it's not relevant. As an investor, I look at the money I have tied up with STX and its return over time, which is relatively poor. So one says - be positive, put the past behind and try and remain optimstic....a comment i have previously made.....i'm becoming sceptical current management can pull it off. It's criminal with holdings/potential company has in Australia (putting aside US) the amount of progress that has been made. As of today, company is unable to articulate a plan/approach/stategy to "add value"....its still all blue sky stuff...."we will drill early in 2012"...."we will drill in next 6 months"...as the zen master says....we will see.

Enough of my rant this morning, my first week off the smokes...so have to vent somewhere!! :-D

Cheers, vaga

Cheers, vaga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.