IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

what is the media strategy?, page-13

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I give up... what is the Nearmap media strategy?

The media side of the business was indicated both in the 2009 and 2010 AGM as the major revenue component of the business; Simon Crowther indicated that was the main reason for his appointment. I would like to see some evidence of how Nearmap intends to make the transition from providing online maps for government bodies and local councils to becoming a "global major media company", as stated by Stuart Nixon.

Listening to the twenty ten AGM presentation one could be forgiven for thinking the Sensis deal was done and dusted...the ninety day cooling off period has well and truly been exceeded and no updates released.

Without positive news the SP is languishing and though the markets world wide are recovering, IPR isn't.

Two substantial sell orders of shares are lined up, so until we get some positive news, and it's overdue, we have a very weighty ceiling on the SP.

I'm not knocking the technology, I just need convincing others will see the need to pay for it and am curious as to how it can be metamorphosed into a commercially viable media company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.