IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

hi goosmurf,hmmm, I don't know for sure. What I do know is that...

1. 85,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi goosmurf,

hmmm, I don't know for sure. What I do know is that anyone who visits me or I visit and we look at their house - particularly if it is newish - they are completely fascinated with the regular images -

ie. they love to see their garden as it was 3 months ago compared to now.

They also love to see their house compared to a vacant block back a year or so ago.

This is the latest technology - it is current - can you really believe that in 5 or 10 years time we will still be stuck with google images a couple of years old?

Google will eventually get into the present - but they will buy the imagery -- who from?

Do people use twitter? Yes - why so when facebook was here before?

Google is the big deal at present - but viral will see Nearmap take a spot - and that spot will grow - just like google did.

How fast? God knows.

I personally think google should become our customer - that would fit their bill and fit ours nicely also. It wouldn't be a big deal for them and it would give them a seamless integration into the newest technology.
    No buyouts, no court actions, almost instant progress at a reasonable price.

The mere fact that it would make me a multimillionaire has nothing at all to do with my thoughts on this.

Why do you think that we got onto prime time tv several nights and in major newspapers? - Because of high res. CURRENT pics on a broard scale - never before has a major natural disaster been seen like this -------- and it wasn't missed by the media (thank god).
    The brisbane floods have changed the way disasters will be looked at --------- and google can't do that at present.
    They are a great company and presently I believe, they need US.

:)

have a good arvo

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.