AJX 15.4% 1.5¢ alexium international group limited

HI FrankMe - Phantom never intended to not ' Tag' you. Heaps of...

1. 4,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 825
    HI FrankMe - Phantom never intended to not ' Tag' you. Heaps of sorrys--- my friend.

Wow - in Africa now eh? My fictional African home 'Bangalla' made for me by my creator 'Lee Falk' way back in 1935.

I do hope you are safe there my friend - please keep in touch - you never know we may cross paths one day. Keep an eye out for a masked guy in a grey/blue rubber type body suit striped buggie smugglers on a white horse and a wolf as a side kick.

So why Africa- but wait a minute something I found in the web site posted by - hindmarsh today.(see below)
    If you are in a hot area the new mattress - with an Alexicool cover (?) got its first testimony

So FrankMe if you are setting up home there why not get one of these mattresses- (if not the mattress - get the cover) seems to be the ants pants.. AND a great statement for Alexicool..... Great for AJX :- its first testimonial ---(my emphasis)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2019
    Size: Custom SizeStyle: Cold CoverVerified Purchase
    We ordered this for our RV. It is as promised a firm yet very comfortable mattress. The cool topper is definitely a plus. Definitely recommend whole-heaetedly.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways my friend - you keep safe and watch out for those African 'big cats'

Keep safe all. Thanks hindmarsh for that site.

In fun The Phantom GWW

Go Alexium !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $9.257M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $29.58K 1.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 424 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 6052822 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 7500
Last updated 11.09am 19/04/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.