PGM 28.6% 2.7¢ platina resources limited

Dear Oly...please accept my humble apology for the whispering of...

1. 72 Posts.
    Dear Oly...please accept my humble apology for the whispering of another stock in the Queens court..I didnt realise and knew not what I was doing at the time.I must of thought I was on a stockmarket forum where ppl discuss the prospects of different stocks and share their opinions around the campfire.I would of thought a man of vast market experience such as yourself would not have the blinkers and earmuffs on when it came to other stocks.I thoroughly enjoy your posts and look forward to reading many more of your informative views thru the cosmic smoke.You are very good at what you do in sharing your beliefs and research of the King and Queen and if you hadnt of posted something about pgm on the cmr thread then it wouldnt have come to my attn and I would be much the poorer for it.So posting something about another stock on a different thread is really not all that bad is it...?really..??It helps ppl to research other stocks and opportunities that are out there,and there is always another stock out there ready to take off. Im currently looking for an ACE to join my Jack Queen and King...I would love a Royal Flush.!!!.haha I write this post with good intensions,and mean no disrespect to you Oly. I am very gratefull for your postings and I get a good laugh from them as well....pls dont suggest we be too narrow minded in here and not talk about any other stocks at all...that would be a bit too gestapo for my way of thinking...sharing is caring...good luck ,,,sb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.006(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.7¢ 2.1¢ $28.13K 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 148726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.