SPL 2.08% 9.8¢ starpharma holdings limited

You're banking on the promise of Vivagel, that it will be proven...

1. 132 Posts.
    You're banking on the promise of Vivagel, that it will be proven to effectively treat symptoms and prevent recurrence of infected vag, even though it was proven that it could NOT stop bacteria from breeding and feasting on vag! Which hugely diminishes the biochemical and physiological efficacy of the active ingredients of the gel itself, a FACT which the market acknowledged thus sold down the stock from $1.8 to 40c! Pinkeyed folk like you just cannot bring yourself to acknowledge this can you? You just cannot do it! Yet you want to use the word "fact" in your vocabulary! And you accuse me of lack of knowledge around SPL but it seems you have very little knowledge of the history of SPL itself.

Yes I have not followed SPL for the last year or so but from what I have heard here, nothing has changed. There was always potential for vivagel for prevention of recurrance and treatment but that has yet to be proven. There was always regulatory approval awaiting and realized. There was always partnerships with Ansell and Okamoto. There was always talk of China too. There was always a market out there for all of this and that. And DEP has always been stuck at the phase 1 stage of clinical trials. NOTHING NEW THERE! The market has known this for years and the market has spoken.

In the meantime no one wants to talk about or remember the epic failure of the phase 3 vivagel results in 2012. No one wants to talk about the drop in share price from $1.8 to 40c and the 3 year long languishing at 60c levels. No one wants to speculate about how successful vivagel condom sales have been in Australia. Yet we're all very good at debating the facts aren't we! We're all very good at accusing each other of ignorance aren't we?!

People like you and Antibotter prove how potent those rose tinted glasses are. Stick around for longer and they'll become integrated into your cornea like Antibotter's have. And I bet you'll still be talking as though facts matter to you! LOL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $40.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $65.08K 662.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36445 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 64440 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.