CR9 9.09% 1.2¢ corella resources ltd

Not that I think you will come good on your bet when the Scoping...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Not that I think you will come good on your bet when the Scoping Study comes out, but when you disclose your vendetta against individuals in the company, and importantly not the company, tell us exactly what was done and why you feel aggrieved…but tell the whole story and don’t plead the 5th. I think the full story would enable everyone to make an informed decision of the integrity of person behind the moniker.

Whilst your at it, to dispel your contested expertise in this space, post your LinkedIn profile so we can make a determination on your said expertise ourselves.

Whilst I am in the cesspool of a platform which is loosely moderated so fools like WS can troll, if you haven’t already go over to LinkedIn and review Jess’ profile and her post on her appointment. Firstly as we move to the next stage of our project, Jess is perfectly experienced, skilled and connected to realise CR9’s potential. The level of engagement on her post is not common and speaks to the regard she is held in the industry.

Finally, that someone of Jess’ calibre chose her next career move, and tellingly her first CEO, to a junior explorer speaks volumes of the project and her confidence in executing, no wonder WS is quivering, his worst nightmare will be realised, that is the executive or BoD member(s) he has personal beef with will be successful, which has nothing to do with the merits of this project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.581M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $17.82K 1.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.