CR9 10.0% 1.1¢ corella resources ltd

What is the potential NPV of Tampu?, page-54

1. 2,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    !st; "It's an Industrial space so nearly all Offtake agreements in this space are private". If at all, only so for a very short spell if Confidentiality Agreements are in place, and/or Commercial details are still being nutted out. Most certainly in the case of a Listed Company. Disclosure rules, and all that.

Either, iether, Or, I'm not asking for the identity of their supposed potential Off- taker. I'm just asking for anyone at all out there to name just One that it could possibly be.

I'll put this way., If the resource was a Ni concentrate there would be Hundreds of potential Off-Takers. Even in this country a few. Or Cu., Ag., Zn., Fe and so on. However in the HPA., AL2O3 space there is not One. Because there is no entity, anywhere, that processes, produces HPA from Kaolin Clays. Not One Plant anywhere! Perhaps there's One in North Korea. That I wouldn't know. But. If anyone knows of just One, even in North Korea please come forward and Post the entity here so we can put some level of creedance to this Comany's claim to having such.

Furhter., If there's anyone who knows of a single Battery manufacturer that currently utilises HPA as a Cathode/Anode Seperator, please name them. There is not One!

In my opinion, this Company is a Ruse at best. A Con at worst. Along with all the Thirty odd other listed companies like it that are laying claim to same.

Please. Someone prove me wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.116M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1K 90.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 875461 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 930626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.