RXL 0.00% 14.5¢ rox resources limited

What is the potential of Younami

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852

What is the potential of Youanmi?

That’s a recurring theme for MD Alex Passmore and he isn’t just referring to the Youanmi Gold Mine.

Grace is just the start. It is a large granite mineralised strike zone with high grade gold over 500 metres. Grace is now understood by the geos, they don’t wait for drill results before they drill the next holes – but they don’t know its depth.

Rox is RC drilling to 250m and is now diamond drilling to 400m. Younami gold is found on the surface right down to 500m and open at depth.

How many oz au in Grace? Alex said they need 800k oz au on top of the 530 K oz au they already have to restart the mine. He says Grace is not that big but a good start. A good start to 800K oz au sounds big to me.

Next door Spectrum found 300K oz au and was taken over by RMS for $230m

The Younami region is much, much bigger than Grace.

Younami means water in the Aboriginal language of the area. That’s why early settlers went there and found some gold nuggets lying around.

But the Youanmi Shear is 150 kms long with Rox, through its JV or 100% ownership, holds 80km of the strike zone.

It’s been surveyed by govt agencies and according to Alex there are spectacular gold targets in the strike zone. The JV has already started ground mag surveys north and south of the Youanmi mine but that’s just the beginning. In the next months the JV and Rox on its own tenements will be exploring the 80 kms of the shear zone including E57/1019 overlapping Sabre’s hot new gold target. Along the 80 km of the strike zone geos will be using their knowledge of Penny West style mineralisation and gold in altered granite mineralisation to look for more Penny Wests and Grace deposits. It’s highly likely there are more.

Alex does not ramp. He is a consummate professional. He would not hint at the high value of the nickel as strongly as he does in the webinar with no substance. He has been working on an offtake for several years and success is highly likely.

The nickel is the hedge against the falling price of gold.

The potential of Youanmi both around the old mine and along the 80 kms of strike is huge and it will grow the company for years to come.

Alex’s is confident he will find the extra 800K oz au he needs to restart mining operations at Youanmi.

Very likely there will be on offtake deal on the nickel probably with BHP, their nickel refinery is so close, and they are on the hunt for more nickel ore.

An offtake is low CAPEX and the deal will provide Rox with a near term cash flow to explore and mine right along the Youanmi strike zone.

In a few years Alex plans to have the operational Younami mine as a hub mining Grace, Sovereign etc as well as new resources along the Younami strike.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/rxl-webinar.5617793/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $22.17K 153.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 279788 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 173670 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 99394
Last updated 15.57pm 14/06/2024 ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.