RXL 0.00% 15.5¢ rox resources limited

The SPP done this way is a win-win design for small share...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    The SPP done this way is a win-win design for small share holders and RXL. It is free money to me.

1. RXL will get its $3M. I would not be surprised by a small oversubscription.

2. Shareholders were able to buy more RXL for around 20% less or better of a market low.

3. Shareholders can book a capital loss near the tail end of the tax year by selling the SPP quantity of their pre-exisiting RXL into the period prior to the issue
    AND..   AND  buy those RXL back for around 20% less or better through the SPP.

4. The 20% of $15,000 is $3,000.

5. By the end of June or July RXL SP will have recovered back to pre-SPP prices. SP may even be better as the field season and drilling rolls on.

6. Do you recall (amid an SPP) in 2001 the announcement of the Prominent Hill discovery drill hole by Minotaur Exploration Limited in the midst of their SPP. Were you in it? If an RXL mega announcement were to come out post close of acceptances (closed today Fri 29 May 5pm) - wow! Even though we might have sold the SPP quantity pre-issue, our SPP shares and residual RXL, if any, will still keep us in the big rise.

Pretty much what ever happens it is a win-win. RXL get their $3M. I disagree it is a very bad strategy setting the SPP this way. It really makes good sense to me all things considering go figure. I am happy RXL have done it this way. A pat on the back to the advice givers.

RXL has credible deposits spanning four different metals; Ni, Zn, Cu and Au.

Fisher East is potentially a company maker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $45.49K 301.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91896 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 100439 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.