URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Hi Satori,You asked me:"Have you done much research here?I ask...

1. 63 Posts.
    Hi Satori,

You asked me:

"Have you done much research here?

I ask this because if you had you wouldn’t have asked that question"

My question was genuine in scoping existing shareholders on support for a placement or capital raising.

I know that from your comments, and given tangible information, you would be supportive of investing further funds. However. I was looking for a broader opinion across the full spectrum of holders based on existing company merit.

From what I can gather, there are two very distinct camps and not much in between. The questions again, given their track record (which could only be described as modest at best), if they put their hand out for further funds, would existing shareholders and institutionals be prepared to cough up?

I really don’t need another spiel on what might happen as you guys have been very forthright on what you think/hope could transpire. In fact, it would be fair to say that this has been done to death without any offered hypothetical’s coming to fruition.

I want to see an honest fess up from all holders on their existing confidence levels and how potential investors would rate this company and its board based on performance in the last 2 years. This question is asked in the context of URA seeking further funding.

Please gents (and ladies), this is a genuine question and not an attempt cause conflict here. Would like to see some truthful answers without trying to "upsell" the company biased by your holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.