URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

what is the purpose of the tungsten subsidiary, page-17

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Pcash

You will notice I put the 'naive' wrap on myself as well...I figure if I was going to put that to you I should at the very least acknowledge my own levels of that :)

Macrae

Yes. AEX was a ride. Thankfully I did get out ok with that with a small profit...but only after a year of holding it.
    Ive invested in dozens of companies these last few years inparticular. Did well with PNA (like SP3 perhaps sold too soon on that and others like AGS and IGR...OUCH!!!!!)

You see its challenging to maintain a level of objectivity sometimes and at times 'confidence'.

Ive sold companies that went 10 baggers in the last several years and invested in Uran.

Its been a tough lesson.

You are right about research and luck. Ive mentioned before here that I was invested in ATN at one stage in the miner turned tech boom.
    The product they acquired an interest in (20%) from a company called Optics Storage in Singapore was ground breaking technology (DMR digital media recorder) Its now the standard tech in all your media/home entertainment systems.
    I recall calling and speaking to one of the Directors. A heck of a nice guy by the way....but I put down the phone and realised I knew more about the technology and the markets than he did!!!
    I sold my shares 5 minutes later.

Ive historically taken a broad portfolio approach to investing but the last couple of years inparticular I got a little..a lot in fact ahead of myself.
    I took more risk and backed my research and ..well..the rest is history...for now.

I think Uran will turn around...but its going to cost me. The opportunity cost is enormous.

I agree re your comments. The next several months will tell us EVERYTHING we need to know about Uran and if it will be successful.

Ukraine is now the crucial opportunity on several fronts. We dont get this and we are destined for longer term mediocrity....perhaps ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.