URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

what is the purpose of the tungsten subsidiary, page-18

1. 1,438 Posts.
    i thinkthe thing that we have in our favour is that the market is valuing Uran as if they have nothing and never ever will.

IMO they have a few things, and they also have ALOT of potential, some of which said potential could be realised in the very short short term.

I mean we can only go bythe information that we have and if they can secure the ukraine projects by may and do final feasibility studies on 2 mines, thats gotta be worth more than $12million market cap right? I am surprised that the market isnt even factoring in this as POTENTIAL. the market is telling us at these levels that it definately won't happen.

Perhaps when i first started buying Uran shares 16 months ago i may have been naive. and even a few months ago i may have said that maybe the market is right.

but with what we know now and especially the latest ukraine announcement i am dumbfounded by the markets defiance of what this company is very close to securing (IMO).

i have been lucky enough to average down, and am very close to breakeven on a large parcel. but even if i made a small profit after a spike i would feel stupid to sell my holdings as my instincts tell me that this story will turn around. and in perhaps one of the biggest ways of any company that i have been a part of.

obviously i understand peoples views on failures etc, but personally, i am not of that view. i think there is alot to come, and this could be one of the most exciting stocks on the ASX very shortly.

p.s Satori and SP3 i couldnt agree more with your posts about the oppurtunities available here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.