AVR 3.10% $12.50 anteris technologies ltd

...not sure where you are really going with this post BT, but...

1. 8,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    ...not sure where you are really going with this post BT, but there is nothing wrong with speculating providing its founded in or supported with good data...one thing for sure is there is no magic bullet for any company when it comes to planning...

...at the end of the day a plan is just that - a plan..according to the Cambridge dictionary a master plan is "an organised set of decisions made by one person or a team of people about how to do something in the future"...when investing there are clues all over the place...

...for me, the "real" AHZ master plan is clearly contained in company documents and announcements whether they be updates, investor presentations or CEO interviews or forward thinking statements such as vision 2020 etc. There are plenty of recent AHZ company announcements and financial reports to absorb...for me its simple i either accept these or i don't..if I don't i do not invest...i think its good investment practice to reread key announcements regularly

imo, in the recent stock tube presentation (link below) WP once again gives plenty of additional information for an investor to make a decision...while i found the entire interview very good, I particularly enjoyed the last minute...so many clues there

http://www.*.co.uk/companies/stockt...d-very-exciting-cardiocel-3d-device-7646.html

I'm confident WP and his team have a well developed master plan...time will tell
    Last edited by sunny coast: 27/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.50
Change
-0.400(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $264.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.71 $12.71 $12.30 $131.3K 10.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85 $11.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.50 276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.