AVH 2.00% $2.94 avita medical inc.

what is the real value

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Now that we have announced to the world the start of the cosmetic trials ( thats the right word) we have made it very clear of the multiple revenue channels that will come our way. And of course the US Dept of Defense grants that go with it is extraordinary to say the least. Everyone keeps talking sales to validate a market cap---perhaps you are correct but this forum is to discuss----i believe J and J , Shire, etc does not need to see that sales validation--they already have the marketing studies to KNOW what the sales will be when they spend tens of millions on their product launches that we WILL NOT do.

Best way to answer value is look at Advanced BioHealing and compare. I am not knowledgeable about this but this is the right house to comp us out on. Advanced Bio ( correct me if i am wrong) is ONLY Venous ulcers which is probably less than 1/10th of the true AVH potential and i picked that number out of a hat.

When Shire paid 750MM for them what was their FDA status and if they had already gotten FDA approvals i would like to know how long the trials took and most importantly----what was their sales prior to there being acquired. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW.

I also believe since they are the most recent comp out there------if AVH were to raise capital and earmark solely to get all trials of ReCell begun on all levels what really is the percentage value to give to the venous ulcer part of AVH.

Remember something very extraordinary here-----we talk market cap----we have multiple business opportunities all rolled up into one. AVH potentially could sell off or license the cosmetocs to one company, the burns to another amd so on and so on. It does not all have to go to the same end user, the US Dept of Defense is the extraordinary backing that none other have and the patents suggest to me the most compelling---the toll collector status long into the future. And anyone wondering sbout quarterlies? i wonder about how many trials get started in the next quarter and how many patients roll in the door. We need to raise our intelligence levels of this board back to prior status and break down the real values here because 300MM is chump change to the potential reality .

I certainly am trying to make the pitch well into the multiple billions from all revenue streams that can be derived and this is the right way to value this out. Again---starting with Advanced BioHealing---compare and comp out true AVH value and do not talk current sales because i think it means absolutely nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.060(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.96 $2.92 $473.1K 160.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5997 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 16400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.