ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

hi wag, you're never shy about critiquing others posts, so here...

1. 4,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11754
    hi wag, you're never shy about critiquing others posts, so here is my take on yours from last night.

"we have to hawk our way around battery shows here there and everywhere,"

I have looked at most of the participants of the Orlando, IMLB and the battery show. the speakers and exhibitors include pretty much all the major battery players all the way down to minnows like Anteotech. it is obviously a way to network and present new products to the market. I'm happy that we are going and presenting at these things. have a look at the exhibitors at the battery show that Manuel is currently at.

https://tbse22.mapyourshow.com/8_0/explore/exhibitor-alphalist.cfm#/

587 and some like anteo aren't included, just using it to network with Manuel. like conor said "We are sharing the breakthrough benefits for Lithium-ion Battery performance with our EU business partners at The Battery Show Stuttgart and supporting the IMLB in Sydney as Graphite Sponsor."

also presenting at AACC in a few weeks where we have stated that we are presenting a new lateral flow test post 61962478

so good enough for giants like Panasonic good enough for anteotech !!!

"8-10 energy collaborators and being going on for around 3 years in a multi, multi billion dollar arena."

true, but 3 years ago, what did anteo have as far as battery tech. we went to top shareholders to raise $1m to start developing our tech just beforehand. I have 1 of several friends who I discuss ADO with and they have read all of ADO's battery patents and believe they know most of the old collaborators.

how can this help? well as an eg, our battery tech in all patents uses coll 2 silicon. silicio ferrosolar. then last week we get the silicio + anteotech + trinseo link. now can we say any deal with coll2 is dead or just still in a negotiation period ??? maybe Coll 8 as well and a couple of others in the same negotiation stage. last we were told, we had 15 collaborators and would be well north of that since Orlando imo.

then you could go further and check silicio's annual reports of how much their silicon production is worth and investigate other customers that use their silicon and then do calculations on how much anteoX they would use per kg and try to work out how much such a deal is worth (by the way it could be a lot). so like many of my post just b/c it hasn't happened doesn't mean it won't. IMO...

lastly "IMO, if we were the real deal we would have been gone long ago, else the energy barons are as thick as bricks"

in your research what did we have to offer these companies a long time ago. just a concept. (and imo the reason some of the initial collaborators haven't continued) In the last year we have had collaborators confirmation of Anteox's battery improvement and just this year AnteoX is ready for sale. I have seen several companies like Trinseo over the last few months that could be close to signing a deal now we have a product for sale. (or no deal, we are still a spec)

also October last year we submitted 2 battery patents and 1 lateral patent and April, 4 battery patents and shortly after released initial high silicon + anteo x anode results. (can't read the patent descriptions yet) so far only to 290 cycles but by my calculations should be reaching a 1000 cycles, anytime to a couple of months.

why is this important to me, because the results from anteoX are great and being a drop in, it can be used immediately but it doesn't really separate us from the pack. if we produce a 70% silicon anode with similar results we had to 290 cycles it definitely separates us from the pack.

read some of semi's posts and in particular millim 60838849. it fits in pretty much with what I have calculated as well. this was what was presented in Orlando. this is the tech that if and I say if validated will be the reason that 2022 will be the year for ADO.

I only post some of my research. as most of you know I'm still a huge believer but realise that it's a massive year for anteotech to prove itself. GLTAH

keep on posting wag,
    Last edited by captainblood: 29/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $39.84K 1.734M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3919030 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1681594 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 728358
Last updated 15.29pm 26/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.