ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

The results which ADO are achieving now are very disruptive to...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    The results which ADO are achieving now are very disruptive to the battery tech world in a positive way! I can tell you a 1.3 - 2.5 hr flight time for a commercial drone is just a game changer. I work closely with commercial drone pilots and the amount of time savings and data capture with these flight times they say would revolutionise their work. They would need bigger computers to store and process the data is one draw back! Lol. I wonder if one of our collaborators makes drone batteries or drones? This is also a huge growth industry but does not get a lot of air time due to the EV industry. ADO have communicated that niche markets is where they would most likely enter the commercial energy space and Drones are certainly niche. Personally I think ADO with its tech is about to grow from M$ market cap to B$ market cap. The battery energy optimisation is just too large and hot of a market. And as Semi has reminded us the POC division of ADO is still kicking goals while they navigate the web of the medical approvals complex. Let Us Not Forget!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.396K 160.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 385526 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616650 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.