ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

What is the relevance of Anteo’s battery data?, page-7

1. 8,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    "1.The USmarket for ‘risk’ capital values high risk tech investments with a large upside,highly. Their VC industry has sufficient capital to both properly capitalise anentity and to succeed on 1 out of 10 investments.
    By comparison, Australian risk capital is very used to funding and valuing miningexploration companies.
    Hence, risk ventures such as Anteo tend to be undervalued in Australia until runsare on the board. CSL is a classic example."

I tried responding to millim's post but was unable.

If AnteoTech was listed on the NY Stock Exchange our share price would be many multiples of it's current price.

I've said this numerous times but I'll say it again. Australians pride themselves as being willing to "have a go".

Absolute rubbish. We are a nation of 'chicken littles' who are frightened of our own shadow when it comes to risk. Americans, on the other hand, are true entrepreneurs with a huge appetite for risk.

Basically, we are a nation of chicken sh!ts who always look to someone else to carry the load.

If and when AnteoTech finally gets some traction, you can be quite sure that it will definitely not be an Australian on the other end of the money deal. Not at all, we'll be too busy fawning and sucking up to our saviour for carrying our IP over the starting line.

Pathetic really. Our national motto. "You can't be too careful". Well yes, you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $2.25K 99.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 3597092 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2108753 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 871218
Last updated 15.19pm 25/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.