BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

what is the result of the agm?, page-11

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    CTG no one is after your sympathy. I was making an observation of the facts. If Lani was to "flunk" as you say, nothing will save anyone's remaining capital; including yours (although I would think it would not go below cash backing).

Your first observation may be the best hope, that is Aust holders may get interested in pursing the hassle of registration/trading when there is enough interest in America to push the price up to a reasonable level; in my case that would be around $12. The problem being, because of the share liquidity problems as described, I can't see any momentum developing in the Bota share price. Bota has a long history and I suspect most Mum and Dad investors paid at least what I paid or more (I averaged old price $1.20 and bought over the past eleven years). I now follow Bota on Hot Copper, but effectively forget about the share and trading thereof.

Mind you, I still am a believer in the products/IP and reading the Stuart Roberts Biotech article gives me hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.