ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

what is the risk?, page-39

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Exactly :-)

They are producers, not primary producers though, and they manufacture, they don't mine.

Its a very sound model, more easily likened to a company such as Gene Technologies, who sell their licenses to others, who then use them for themselves while paying healthy royalties to the only company of its type in the world. Yes, with Gene Technologies (the company) they own the rights to 'Junk DNA' and the whole world gets to share this monopolising product (yes there is a line up, as you would imagine). Then, via contracting, they lock out all competitors to their clients by exclusivity. so they have a very tight, predictable (by 1 year) future income.

And with ESI, we also license our product (a formulae, essentially) to much of the world - but we have will cast a wider net, in that our industry is more expansive and it is not in anyones interest to lock out competitors, so they can enjoy our products (license) too.

What the companies do with that product is up to them.
    I can forsee a time when we won't even produce COLDRY, but it will be done far outside of our head office, done at on site plants built the world over and owned by the companies who wish to exploit our ground breaking product.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $19 6.283K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18728931 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.