BBP 0.00% 9.5¢ babcock & brown power

what is the risk?, page-50

1. 3,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Hey eMark,

I needed to go out yesterday so didn't have a chance to reply. I see most of the answers have been provided.

How is BBI/BBP being listed a good thing? Depends which camp you sit in. Naturally volatility in the stockmarket drove down prices to where we could pick them up for 2-3 cents. If we are right about where they are headed long term we will make a decent amount. Others may argue market sentiment will undervalue the stock long term and may trigger administration through an inability to access equity or debt finance. Who is right, time will tell.

As to my view regarding the sell off. You can see on both BBI and BBP threads how nervous people become when the sp is now falling. Go back a week and see how excited they became when the sp increased. Sentiment is an amazing force.

I only hold BBI. My fundamental views have not changed so I continue to hold and if the price is right may accumulate. I don't look at sp as my buy/sell drivers, more my view of management decisions, the macro economic outllook for the asset class and risk/reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.