CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

thank you EL. We are indeed all nursing losses, but some losses...

1. 4,510 Posts.
    thank you EL. We are indeed all nursing losses, but some losses are bigger than others.

Everyone else needs to lighten up a little. I am trying to build a fundamental analysis on CVN. I cannot see why you do not want this to happen.

There was never a comparison of AED and CVN. The point was you cannot build a fundamental analysis on what might be, only on what already exists. The reference to AED is that people did valuations on figures that in the end turned out to be total BS.

I cannot price in to a fundamental analysis on what might be for CVN at end of year or next year etc until the actual oil has actually been discovered/drilled/evaluated etc. You surely cannot bag me for that. It's called fundamental analysis.

INP this week was another example of building in valuations before actually confirming what is there. Massive reversal there.

I think CVN price decrease was really in line with the market and also margin calls and general market deleveraging. It comes onto my radar due to the cashflow and the reserves potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $80.01K 402.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1576649 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 319098 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.