OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

The Facebook chat group is very busy as well, I had to turn my...

1. 429 Posts.
    The Facebook chat group is very busy as well, I had to turn my mobile off as I was having multiple calls off FB members some her have been burnt badly , very sad with some of those as Hudson mentioned incredibly stressed.
    Some events lately have been quite odd , everything from Lisa , Johns Astralink that nobody really is interested in except myself, and curious tweetfrom John also the moderators moving in and cleaning up the forum and making that mention about people back slapping in private chat groups and talking of pre ordering cars,
    also with long termers issuing mentions of the increasing chance of a pullback.
    Remember one prolific poster told Graham1954 not to come onto the forum unless he spoke positive of Xped, I tell you if he was bearish one should of started looking at risk strategy. I can't chuckle about it there are too many sad stories.
    We know its risk but some poor souls find themselves in financial trouble , coming out of a divorce or going through stress and probally take a punt on a stock where they are not feeling clearly or desperate and its a bet they can't afford to lose on. There are some incredibly stressed people out there at the moment.
    All we can do is see if it bounces back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.