OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

What is the rumour???, page-106

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Nice post Stefanof..

It's not a nice feeling, we've all been burnt at some point or another. This is exactly the reason why I decided not to join FB chat. It has nothing to do with not making new friend and filtering out some HC noise, it simply puts you in a situation where the rapport between investors becomes, sometimes a little too close..

Putting money on the table, educated or not leaves emotions and humans in a vulnerable situations. I'm yet to be reading about anyone here putting orders for cars etc..all in all HC has been very respectful today!

I would not like to be in a position right now where 400 people are pinging off each other or moving into private messaging etc to hack what is actually going on.

An email floating around between Chris and a SH offering media attention isn't a big deal - Remember management would never risk going to jail or face ASIC court hearing.

Personally i'm learning every single day - the most important factor here is to filter noise and keep your head straight? FB to me, especially a dedicated XPED Investor Chatroom site...just seems very noisy which would cloud an individuals judgement.

Again, it's retail VS Algo/Instos and it always will be...learn enough to ride the tail and waves and there is plenty of the pie to go around.

I hope everyone is sincerely ok and haven't risked or lost an amount which has put them in financial hardship. I would strongly recommend everyone to go for a long walk or jog tomrrow before the bell go's. Also WRITE DOWN your plan for the day and stick to it...long, short or whatever.

Peace, Love & Harmony to all.

ta,
    W7
    Last edited by W007: 25/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24381 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 75641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.