OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

I've never heard of a takeover or hostile repositioning occuring...

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I've never heard of a takeover or hostile repositioning occuring via such a dump. First of all - how could one orchestrate a dump: they need the shares. SOmeone trying to buy shares: how are they going to continuously sell at 5.5c, all the way down to 3c yet pickup shares at the same time. Simple maths would say that to drive price down they have to sell, then buy abit cheaper, then sell abit higher, which obviously they aren't since the price has been continously plunging. So they would be selling into lower buys, so the end game would be the only way they'd benefit is stop loss and total panic/confusion of retail holders selling out.

Otherwise I can't mathematically work out how one could profit from this. Say at 6c I decided to bring this down, I'd first of all need shares to sell to trigger the plunge down. I sell at 6c and while i may buy back at 5c again, a tidy 1c cheaper, to continously lower it to 4c i need to sell into 4.9c, 4.8c, 4.7c, so eventually im selling below the 5c buy price.

This happens all the way to 3c. If they stopped at 3c and let capitulation of other retail holders sell into their hands at 3c fair enough. But so far we've seen massive sales/movements that seem beyond normal retail buying. Surely some of these are traders , more professional retail and sophisticated investors. But even then the volumes are so huge it's just mind blowing how this is happening.

Again, without knowing the full scale or truth of what's happening I'm happy to sit out and lose a few pips if it doesn't continue down and i dont' get a re-entry point.

Then again the next week or two we may find out if it's worth re-entering even.

With a low of 2.8c i think all bets are off the table that this can't drop further. I would be real shell shocked if this dropped another 25% tomorrow.... would never see anything liek that except for a company going bankrupt or under. I don't think even IOT or SGH or the like plunged at as fast a pace?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.