CVN 2.50% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

what is the secret of this rising cvn stock

1. 311 Posts.
    Since beginning of September 2007 I have CVN on my watchlist and since that time CVN has gained 234 %!!

I still watch nearly every day and I can see with a few exceptions only one direction:

U P!!

But stock is not always up, what is coming up must also come down some day, and I ask, what could be the secret of this oil and gas explorer?

Is it because the high oil price or an unlimited oil potential or a superb management?

Of course I regret that I did not buy in September and now I have the feeling there must be an end in growth but every day I look at the development of CVN I can see an incredible strength.

This is really amazing and may be someone in this Forum can give me some answers.

I also ask myself, if it would still be worth to buy some shares even after this big gain.

I plan to open a new thread in Germany on wallstreet-online.de Stock market forum, nobody seems to know CVN here in Germany.

May be I find some useful reasons to invest in CVN.

Also a very promising stock is Bauxite Resources Ltd ASX: BAU which was listed only in October 2007. I got shares early and made a good profit and will stay long because BAU
    will also be very successful to my opinion.

Good luck to all CVN investors and I am looking forward to get some insights from down under.

Regards from Germany

Jens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $724.4K 3.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 279612 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 485773 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.