HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

that is exactly right, for so long Meerkat you were trashing the...

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1211
    that is exactly right, for so long Meerkat you were trashing the management and blaming them for this fall in share price.

Do HOG management control world markets???????

Today I mentioned SEA and their chart. It's identical to HOG's. Did you look at onetonne's post and the overlay of the sector with HOG's chart?

Did you know HOG's shareprice was overbought and a 50%+ retrace happens with most stocks and especially when they are coming off overbought.

Everyone wants to see HOG do well but keep it real for everyone's sake.

Don't question me whether I know anything about placements. Cruz posted his conversation with the MD and he was told that instos aren't getting out and believe in the long term. I'm pretty sure the MD would have met and presented to Hartleys and they went and sold the story to their clients which ended up being oversubscribed.

You kept trying to tell us all that this downturn is simply HOG related and management has failed us etc. Well that has turned out to be completely incorrect so far.

It's amazing you would still hold a stock that has terrible management in your eyes.

Youy haven't fooled me one bit. I have been around for a while and have seen you at work for sometime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.