what is the "spirit of the world"?, page-58

1. 24,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mr G, have you looked at the original Greek site I said to go to, are you suggesting this original Greek is false?
    I'm not talking of the Greek translation the English was translated from, it's an earlier Greek. And from that, you will have issues in getting an "a" in there.
    All these different translations you mention, are you not aware, huge numbers of people have been way off track before any of these translations even existed, that is the general theme in much of the OT, so I personally wouldn't rely on them. Yes there are parts of my KJV out of wack, but you have to go on the overall and then the sections out (not many) are clear.

Now then your take on God, often when people put stuff up, I sort of react and think hmm, but I do go away and gel over what they say. So I am now confused/curious as to how or what you see God as. You say he is not The Word, Not the Holy Spirit, but he is Holy = Oh boy what have we left??? It's getting to the stage we don't need him as Christ is looking bigger than I could have anticipated haha???
    So is this Holy Spirit just setting on a shelf or something? And it's like, I'll have some of that, you take a bit and I'll give Harry some to go over here with and Oh, can you give that watsup a bit to shut him up as he is driving everyone mad
    So as Pauleen says, Please explaaaaaain?
    Wotcha talking about?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.