what is the "spirit of the world"?, page-74

1. 3,979 Posts.
    Mr Gordon, I put this to you.
    To name something is to possess something.
    All that belongs to the Kingdom of Names are Created things. That is, everything that has been Created has a name. If God has a name then He is Created. This is not a conundrum or a trick or complex to understand.

There is no occurrence of Jehovah in any religious works, scriptures or religion apart from a catholic friar or monk in the 1300s who coined the name, YHWH.
    The root for such an invented name may be the tetragrammaton, of which no known exact representation has ever been found.

If God had a name, when He told that name to Moses, it would not have been subject to the Aramaic language, it would have been His name in His language. So there is no English equivalent, however it was pronounced in Aramaic would be the only way that name could ever be pronounced.

So we have proven without any doubt that God does not have a name. Titles only. He is above the Kingdom of Names.
    Jehovah is not an accurate extrapolation of YHWH. It is not known what these letters stood for.
    Jehovah has no equivalent in Aramaic, nor does Yahweh if that is what your religion was trying to say.

Now of course you will reject this without a moment of thought because on this simple fact rests the fate of your religion and your belief.

His cardinal attributes are LOVE, JUSTICE, WISDOM and POWER, but there are many more aspects to his personality.

Would you mind if I threw in TRUTHFULNESS as well? Too late, there goes the name, Jehovah.

It's a nice name, don't get me wrong, but it just shows have much we like to make God in our own image.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.