what is the "spirit of the world"?, page-83

1. 27,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I didn't expect that response from you.

Here is the KJV version. It has the same meaning as the version that I quoted.
    Exodus 3
    King James Version (KJV)
    14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.
    15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Are you sure you are thinking about the NWT which surprise, surprise is different.
    14 So God said to Moses: “I Will Become What I Choose* to Become.”*+ And he added: “This is what you are to say to the Israelites, ‘I Will Become has sent me to you.’”+ 15 Then God said once more to Moses:“This is what you are to say to the Israelites, ‘Jehovah the God of your forefathers, the God of Abraham,+ the God of Isaac,+and the God of Jacob,+ has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever,+ and this is how I am to be remembered from generation to generation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.