KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

what is the trigger for a rerating, page-2

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Max, it is wonderful to see that you are passionate about Kings and like you, I can see the explosive potential in the share.
    It is a good long term share that is currently being tossed about by short term traders.
    I can see that there a few very good and knowledgeable contributors in this Kmn forum but by and large, most come in as a result of a technical breakout and not for fundamental reasons.
    Most people have no idea about the technicality and potential in yesterday ann. and rely on the price movement to tell them if it is good or not.
    If it is for fundamental reasons, you won't be selling out as this is just the first resource est. and mineralisation has been proven to continue at depth.
    I presume many stop losses have been triggered and the selling became frantic.
    Most long term shareholders are maintaining their peace.
    One good news---my good friend approached the management two days ago and wanted to take a few millions shares in the next share placement.
    He was told it was not possible as they have too many investors waiting in the wing for any future share placement.
    Something to chew on.
    Even if 4 million shares are dumped today, it is not a majority view as it account for only 1% of the total shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.