KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

what is the trigger for a rerating, page-28

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    For many of us who have followed them from BSG, it is easy to understand why we hold the management in high regard.
    Personally, I have been very bless by my holding in BSG and I can understand your questions, Jooooles.
    But I would not asked the question as to how much Dudley paid for his 37m shares because this is trying to cast a shadow over his integrity.
    If they are looking for a free lunch, they could easily have issued themselves options every year to get more shares.
    Unlike many mining juniors, they did no such thing and you must give them the respect for it.
    Off hand, I couldn't remember who it was but someone posted that they rang Kings office just before Christmas and Dudley wasn't in and he commented that Dudley was already off to an early Christmas break.
    I checked and found that he was actually still working then and took a very short break over Christmas.
    It sadden me that so many unnecessary criticisms are levied at them when they are trying their best to progress Kings.
    I must admit the publicity for the company is lacking as everything, I perceive, fall on the shoulder of Dudley.
    Rumour has it that they are getting a full time public relation person to lift up the image and potential of the company.
    Till then, let's look at the bright side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.