AHN 0.00% 0.2¢ athena resources limited

What is the True Mineral Resource Estimation (MRE), page-2

1. 1,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Well I wouldn't say longest mate as I sold out and only recently got back in with a hopeful change of management, but I have always kept in touch with this forum in regards to AHN as I feel the ground and region has so much potential.

I feel the MC is no where near where it should be valued at IMO and research. It was languishing under slow and non acting management. The eye opener really for me was communication and lack of, followed by the Warden Case that made me sell out in Feb. Like I said I recently bought back in.

If Adroit pull off the take over they will only remove Ed and Peter (directors) leaving the Chinese / international connections and moving Liam into their team with their other geologist. They will quickly get into seeing where what they receive from AHN previous is at and swiftly move into forward mining and producing results. From what I have heard from them directly they have the team, connections on the ground in the region and are ready to move now. They also see the potential of the region and have the know how (from what they have told me).

So based on land holdings, the MRE / JORC and were we are at we are well undervalued around $30m MC. I think Adroit will get that up to that level and some on firm take over news and then onwards from there. First step is moving forward and getting MC back to land and MRE valuation. The PFS and Drilling will only see upwards movement in the coming 1- 3 months.

AHN also has a good level of cash in the bank due to the 3 CRs over DEC / JAN and they are thoroughly washed through now. So time for the SP to get above the CR level of 1c and the AHNO options to take off for those guys that bought in at 0.002 and even the guys that got the free ones.

It will all just take a change in management and new hungry blood with connections to move it along IMO.
    Last edited by Snowy84: 17/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.141M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $80 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 40227656 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7611233 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.