SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

what is the truth?, page-13

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks for the comments folks.

Spot on Blech the USD.

Yeah Muppet, of course things arent black and white, I was just trying to word things unambiguously to get my points across. That chart youve linked is interesting, it shows industrial demand drop off in 2009, then pick back up in 2010, but again the 'investment demand' really has been the one consistently growing category. So really that was what I wanted to get across in reply to the original posters question of 'is this bull run driven by speculators?'

As for other interests buying PM's, well sure why not? I am just using what data I have available. Maybe I come off sounding quite bearish, but I may be a buyer some time soon. If it breaks $50, I will most definately be on.

I also wanted to express how silly those zerohedge articles and the like regarding JPM manipulation and their enourmous short positions etc, etc. When you take apart the details they simply dont make sense. The silver market is a free market like any, its just smaller than gold hence more volatile.

Shimmer yes, the USD is the core issue. Its not just PMs rallying, its all commodities. I see no coincidence that the top last week in silver corresponds to the day Bernanke spoke and hinted that there will be no QE3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.