IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

This is my first comment on this stock, though a long time...

1. 25 Posts.
    This is my first comment on this stock, though a long time holder. But I feel compelled to share the dodgy tactics going on here that have been happening since friday's burst.

There is definitely an accumulator around here which is a good sign but they are trying getting in below cost by invoking fear and I would like to assure other holders not to be worried.

Friday was using the same tactics as yesterday, using huge single buys to wipe a whole price line. Yesterday was the same, in reverse and caused people to sell low and remove orders of lower prices. I saw that the queue for orders at 16c were gone and got to the top of the queue early yesterday morning.

The problem is I am spoiling the plans the accumulator as I am blocking lower pricing so instead, they have been cross trading with their own orders below me in the queue at 16c and have only touched 500 of my order, which you will notice is not a lot considering how many orders of 16c have gone since yesterday morning.

I'm not worried about not getting my order filled at 16c as I am well stocked so please don't be tempted to sell down and force this newcomer to pay a proper price like the rest of us. This is top stock and worth the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $17.9K 387.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104898 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 325689 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.