VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

what is the upside, page-27

1. 18 Posts.
    You know what disappoints me on this thread (and many others) is that you can get attacked personally on this forum for expressing a common sense view.

Approximately 2 weeks ago....I wrote that I could not see how a placement at 20% below the previous market level could ever be considered a good announcement.

For this I was TOLD by the "Fundamental Anaylists" (i'm sure you can remember who you are) that I was obviously not seeing the bigger picture and was reminded by the rampers that all companies need money, etc, etc...

(Q - how do you do fundamental analysis on a company that makes no money !!!)

IMO the market sentiment has certainly moving against VRE...and before you rampers start jumping up and down - If you are going to hold this stock through this sort of cr@p SP movement then I really don't need or wan't to hear from you !!!

If you do not understand the opportunity cost of your investment in VRE (and in this Bull Market - the cost is great) then dont bother replying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.