BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

what is the valuation of Brn end of 2022, page-11

1. 9,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26442
    I personally have never been fussed about the number of shares on issue. Companies do not like it because it increases administrative costs and they have to deal with larger numbers of retail investors which is annoying but beyond that I do not care about the opinion of institutional investors as their interests are not aligned with mine as a retail investor. They have a vested interest and yet retail lap up their propoganda that they are not interested in investing in companies with a large share registers while at the same time these institutional investors are investing in companies with multi billions of shares on issue.

I am a retail investor and do not give a fig about Institutional investors. In fact I would go so far as to say that Institutional investors who gain large controlling interests and positions on boards are to be feared by retail as they can very quickly become corporate raiders if the wind blows the right way.

What needs to be kept in mind is that Brainchip has successfully found traction with US, Indian, Japanese, and European retail investors so the numbers of shares on issue given the size of the potential retail investor market is not restricted to a few million Australians. If you take out the top 20 holders who have been a fairly stable group for many years now there are not that many shares left for the retail investors world wide to get a hold of.

My opinion only but as goals get kicked the share price will go up and that makes me happy so DYOR as I have a vested interest.
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.