BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

what is the valuation of Brn end of 2022, page-15

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97

Hi,

This is a “How long is a piece of string” question.

My opinion is that what will drive the share price will obviously be financial contracts. Given the potential EAP’s are described as Fortune 500 companies with massive global sales potential I would conservatively guess that for example partnering with SAMUNG would be worth at least 50c on signing depending on the description of the contract, e.g. no. of licences, products, timelines. As previously discussed, with up to 15 potentials which could commence at any time it is truly a very exciting time to be a Brainchip holder.

The initial price rise with the contract signing would be based on the expectation of sales. Then as sales kick in over time, visible in the 4C’s, from a variety of partners the price will exponentially rise.

So it really depends on timelines of the EAPS, when they will sign up and then how long it takes for them to manufacture the product with Akida chip or IP onboard, market and then sell it. We have seen with RENESAS it takes time. The current global logistics crisis will also be a factor out of our EAP’s control.

Luckily our current EAP’s have been with Brainchip for a while to the timeline could be shorter than expected. Also the new shuttle and Raspberry Pi will hopefully help speed up the process with new customers.

We know VALEO is not releasing their LIDAR product until 2024, (hopefully Brainchip is the secret sauce inside), WHICH WOULD BE MASSIVE. I imagine that would be due to significant certification and testing required to put their system on the road for obvious safety reasons.

That’s why I’m hopeful the John Deer release in a few days might be AKIDA because I am thinking the restrictions for farming equipment on private land might not be as stringent – hence their autonomous vehicles coming out sooner! Pray I’m not building false hope.

I think this year will be fantastic followed by an even better 2023 where the price rise will be exponential! It’s what the AGM chart was showing us! I have confidence in the Leadership Team.

The beauty of BRN is that as time goes on the uses will increase and the strength of the company will increase, and if it is mostly IP then most of the work (inventing the technology) has been done and therefore profit margin is massive!

I am optimistic the sayings “Tip of the iceberg and explosion of sales!” have not been thrown about loosely.

As a humble shareholder I say to PVDM and AM: “Thanks very much for letting me part of this.”

As what happens is out of my control. I have chosen to invest to I will patiently wait for results so I can retire earlier than what I should be and comfortable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.