BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

what is the valuation of Brn end of 2022, page-34

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Quite frankly MC, your post is spot on, excepting that we have not seen as yet in any device, the workings of either the Akida or the IP in anything really to make a reasonable judgment about it's capabilities and/or it's future possibilities, IMVHO. And I'm waiting patiently for some real evidence of the tech wizardry that is claimed IMO.

I was travelling today from the hills area ( in Melbourne ) where I live, to Elsternwick, which is fairly close to the city. Now on this drive I had to travel on one particular major thoroughfare and a number of other busy streets and of course one freeway, the Monash.

One bugbear, I've had for years is how uncontrolled ( apart from freeways, that are generally well controlled, excepting peek travel times ) are the major and minor roads that are used, and all because the authorities just cannot synchronize the controlling traffic lights effectively at all, although one does at times ( rarely ) become astonished at how well a drive went because the traffic lights were favorable for a quick and timely travel time.
    Now I was thinking, ( ?? ) ( !! ) that, surely with this edge tech that Akida provides, surely just one of these chips, coupled with a sensor or two could/would perform remarkably well ( and probably a simply solved dilemma, that has seemed to exist for most, if not all of my life ) at being able to monitor every god damn intersection ( in the whole wide world ) and rid us ( forever ) of this worldwide headache, that stresses every single driver out of their minds ( every hour of every day ) and resolve this dam issue for good, and for ever.

Now, if this were to happen, sometime soon, well, in my mind, this would be evidence enough, for me to load up to the hilt with more shares than I could afford, ( and just keep borrowing to load up some more every day ), because from just this one technical change to our driving habits, and experiences, I'm sure I'd be the happiest person in the world, every hour of every single day. Wow, I'd be extremely happy, contented, very rich, and on cloud 9, looking at every traffic light I pass through ( that would be GREEN, yes, GREEN ) that would be enabled by an Akida chip ( at the edge mind ) continuously making my drive oh so pleasant, every single day for the rest of my life.

This would be the moment in time that would be hard to beat. By anything else that I've ever witnessed In my whole life IMVHO, IMVHO again.

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>>> This is my dream, please god make this happen soon - And also up the share price as well, please <<<<<<<<<<<

hotty...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.