BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

N, truer words never spoken. However, the words coming out of...

1. 2,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1462
    N, truer words never spoken. However, the words coming out of some mouths are much cheaper than others. Sean Hehir has not earned my trust. Let's face it, he hasn't even opened his mouth. That said, Peter, Anil and Rob have. Rob is obviously the 1 with the shortest tenure, but until that trust is broken, I personally will very much be taking them at their word.
    I feel all 3 have tried their best to give s/hs as much information as possible, without breaking trust on NDAs, nor breaking ASX rules. I've been in this puppy for over 6 yrs. Longer than most, and have seen big highs, and more importantly, big lows. I've had my bitches about mgt over the journey, but have never witnessed statements like the " market saturation" made by PVDM before, nor " the tip of the iceberg" by Rob. Both big statements, that leave them both personally open to massive criticism, at the very least, if things don't start to play out.
    I trust my guts. So far, it's held me, and all l/t shareholders in great stead. The minute I feel I'm being sold Disallowed, I'm out. Right now, I don't see that happening. Am super excited about what 2022 will reveal.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.